After we opened up our gifts from Santa we got ready and went to Brian's parents house. When we got there Cindy made an amazing breakfast! It was so yummy! She makes this thing called German pancakes. ( I think that is what it is called) Not crepes. It is baked in a dish. It is so delicious! I look forward to it every Christmas morning! Yum!
We got to talk to Sam for a while. She was able to get on Skype and we talked for a few hours. It was so fun talking to her! I miss her so much! Only 5 and a half more months till we get to talk to her again on Mothers day then only a month after that she will be home! June 22nd to be exact! I can't wait!
After breakfast and talking to Sam we exchanged gifts. Kamrbee got more books and this cool leap frog reading thing. She also got a coloring book with markers, a princess white board, make up, blocks, and a Disney Princess sing a long dvd. Melissa made Kamrbee the cutest blanket which she loves! Brian got a 49er sweater, and some UNLV gear. He is all set for all his UNLV games! And I got a camera from his parents! I love it! Mine was so old, I needed a new one so bad!
After we opened all the gifts we played with all our new toys for a while before dinner. Cindy made the best dinner! It was so good I probably gained 5 lbs in just that one day! She set the whole table, it looked so amazing! She is so good at entertaining!
Here are just a few pictures I took from my new camera!
This is Grandma Graham
Grandpa Graham
Brian's Dad
Melissa, Kambree and Bradlee playing on his Ipad Grandma Graham and Kaden
And here are some of my little handsome guy! Can't get enough of him!


2 comments:
Such cute pictures - looks like a fun Christmas! PS: You should be in bed at 3:00 am!
Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Your baby is adorable! :) He's getting so big!
Post a Comment