My parents came to Vegas the weekend before Christmas to celebrate our Christmas together. We didn't take pictures, just video. I need get better at taking pictures of these kind of events :) Kambree got lots of books, a cute little purse with makeup and... do you remember this??

... and this??
At Thanksgiving we were looking through toy catalogs and I told my mom that I wanted the record player for Christmas. Come to find out that she had already bought it before I asked for it! Kambree loves them both, almost as much as me!She also got Monsters Inc. which we watched all the way through. At the end when Sully is saying goodbye to the little girl, Kambree got sad and started crying. She also cried at the end of Toy Story 3 the other day when she was watching it with Brian. He said she got sad and cried when Woody waved goodbye. What an emotional little girl! She is just like her mama!
I got a vacuum, which I love!!! Our $6 vacuum from DI just wasn't cutting it! Brian got his Frank Gore 49er jersey that he has been wanting forever!
Thanks guys... he wears the jersey almost everyday!!
After we opened up gifts we got ready and went to eat at the Belagio buffet. I think we were there for almost 3 hours! We got there right at the end of lunch so we waited for the dinner to come out! As always, it was super yummy!
After dinner Brian and I went to his work party while Gma and Gpa V. and Amanda stayed at home with the kids!
The next morning we went to eat at Ihop and then we hung out at Costco for a while. It was really a fun weekend, and I am so grateful for all my parents do for us. I love when they get to come and visit! Kambree loves it too, she love to see dama, gampa, uncle Coo-y, and Jessie (the dog!)


No comments:
Post a Comment