May 28, 2012

Free dog to a good home... actually, just any home that's not ours!

On Wednesday last week Sam and I took the kids to California. Brian had to work so he stayed home with the dogs. This is what happened on Thursday when Brian was at work....


That would be the carpet in the middle of our living room. I could kill her! UGH!! Brian cut out a square for right now to cover the concrete. How do I cover this up with a rug? It is in the most random spot. We have thought about getting darker carpet in the future, but weren't planning on it being this soon! I don't know what we are going to do, we are just going to leave it till we decide. So mad!!


Of coarse we're not going to give Roxy away... but no more animals after her!

2 comments:

f said...

This is not funny....but so funny! NashDee also ate our carpet when he was a puppy. Luckily it was in a place we could relatively hide it. Why dogs want to tear up something that's attached to floor is beyond me!

Nukaya Family said...

I can't show this to chris or it will seal the deal!! It kindof seals the deal for me too! Just kidding