My parents came down from up North to get some family pictures done. Sam's photographer friend did them for us and I can't wait to see them!
Russ just got a job in North ridge California which is just outside of LA, so they are packing up and driving down at the end of March. We are so excited for them. They will be close to Disney Land! We can't wait to go and visit them.
About a couple weeks ago we got Direct TV and DVR was included for free in our package. It's like a cell phone... I don't know what we ever did without it. It is amazing! I can record any show I want, I can push pause in the middle of watching One Tree Hill, I can fast forward through any commercials. I just love it!! I think everyone should have it!
We just got a new juicer. It is also amazing! It is crazy how much fruit we have bought! We use it everyday, sometimes twice a day.
Kambree is getting so big!!! We just love her to pieces!!!

Kambree and her great grandpa Harward.



2 comments:
Katie! She is getting so big and cuter by the day!
Matts dad has DVR too, and I love it too! I record everything, glad someone else has this obsession too :)))
What a cutie you have and how cute she looks with Grandpa! love Aunt Lauralyn
Post a Comment