29 Weeks! I still have 11 more weeks to go... how much bigger can my belly get? Time seems to be flying by so fast but it also seems to be so slow. 

I have made so many bows for Kambree she could wear a new one everyday for about 2 months. Now I just have to find outfits for all of them!






Anyways, not much is going on in our life. We are getting everything ready for Kambree and we are spending all of our extra time relaxing and getting as much sleep as we can!


3 comments:
you look so cute!
miss you.
Those bows are so dang cute! I love the name you picked out also.
KATIE!!! You are sooo beautiful!!! I cant believe you are gonna be a mommy!!! That makes me soooooo old!!! ;-)
Thank you for the comment...it is awesome to hear from you and I am so excited for you...girls are tons of fun and TONS of DRAMA!!! Keep in touch!!!
Post a Comment